Tuition Rates for the 2021/22 School Year
Members of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish may apply for a Parish Grant. Recognizing that some families are blessed with financial resources that others are not, Our Lady offers additional Financial Scholarship to those in need. Non-Catholic families or families from other Diocesan Parishes pay the full tuition rate. Tuition assistance may be available to any qualifying family with students enrolled in the school.
|Number of Students||Full Cost Tuition||Parish Grant Amount||Cost w/ Grant||Financial Scholarship* Amount||Cost w/ Grant & Scholarship|
Additional Tuition Assistance Options
- Guardian Angel Tuition Assistance* (registered and participating Our Lady Parishioners are eligible): assists families with emergence financial needs brought on by parental job loss or other circumstances. Generous parishioners and other friends provide this grant money. The number and amount of grants may vary year-to-year and are awarded to individual students based on need, in consultation with the pastor.
- Knights of Columbus Tuition Grant* (registered and participating Our Lady Parishioners are eligible): assists Our Lady students whose families are active Our Lady Parishioners. The deadline to apply is May 2020.
- Pat Fotheringham Athletic Grant* (registered and participating Our Lady Parishioners are eligible): Grants of $350 each will be awarded to one 7th grade boy and one 7th grade girl who have participated in Our Lady sports during the 2019/20 school year. Students with financial need will be considered first. The deadline to apply is May 2020.
- Saints Fund Grant (Catholic & Non-Catholic families are eligible): 2 Grants of $250 each will be awarded to current students enrolled in grades 4-7. Students must complete and submit an application and essay.
- EdChoice Scholarship Program (Catholic & Non-Catholic families eligible): Our Lady is a provider for these Ohio Department of Education (ODE) programs. For information please visit http://education.ohio.gove/edchoice or contact our Tuition Bookkeeper, Julia Shappert. The application period runs from Feburary 1, 2020 – April 15, 2020.
*Scholarship eligibility is pending on submission and verification of a FACTS Grant & Aid application. Complete a FACTS Grant & Aid application at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3WPHH. Cost is $35. One application per family is necessary.