Thank you for your interest in hosting Coffee & Donuts! Below is an overview of what is required of our hosts. Please note that all donuts, coffee, and other supplies will be purchased by Our Lady beforehand – hosts are not required to spend any money! Remember, the important goals are sharing, fellowship and friendship.
Coffee, donuts and bagels are offered after the 8 am and 10 am Masses.
- Donuts are pre-ordered from Jolly Pirate on Broadway and will be ready for pickup by 7:00 am.
- Plan to have two people at the Parish Life Center by 7:15 am to set up and start the coffee. It takes about an hour for the large pots to brew.
- Place “Donation Baskets,” coffee supplies, napkins, etc.
- Check round tables and wipe any that are not clean.
- Be ready to serve by 8:50 a.m. Enjoy fellowship!
- Afterwards gather leftover donuts and consolidate in a few boxes.
- Empty the coffeepots, put away supplies, gather all garbage and take it to the dumpsters located outside the kitchen door. Vacuum the carpet if necessary.
- Gather all donations and place in the envelope marked “Donuts, Coffee, & Bagels.” Please have two people count and verify totals, sign form (yellow form), and take to the safe in the office hallway.
A more detailed list of steps for hosting will be given to hosts before their chosen weekend. Any questions or problems, please contact Karen Cook in the Parish Office (614.875.3322), or [email protected]