Cake Wheel for The Festival
We are pleased to offer the Cake Wheel as part of our Parish Festival, as we have in years past. You all have always responded generously with delicious cakes and cupcakes. We appreciate you!
Here are a few important points for this year:
- This year, we welcome all baked goods: cakes, cupcakes, brownies, rice krispie treats, and cookies!
- Free boxed cake mixes will be available after each Mass the weekend of August 14 and 15.
- Cakes and cupcakes should have icing, and a lid which does not touch the icing (e.g., please do not cover with plastic wrap/foil which stick to the icing).
- One boxed cake mix makes two single rounds and two single squares.
- The Dollar Tree sells disposable single round and square cake pans with lids (and the standard rectangle size, too). Disposable cupcake pans with lids also are available at a variety of stores.
- Please tape the sides of the lids and tape a note with the flavor/kind of cake/cupcakes etc. in each container.
- Cookies, brownies, and rice krispie treats can be in ziplock bags, six per bag. If they have icing or toppings, please use a disposable pan with a lid.
- Beginning the morning of Friday, August 20, donated items may be delivered to the school conference room or brought directly to the Cake Wheel table on each night of the Festival.
- THANK YOU for your generosity and helping make the Cake Wheel and fun and delicious experience for all!
PLEASE CONTACT MARIE KINIETZ TO VOLUNTEER or if you have questions; text or call 740.919.9235, or email email@example.com.