COVID-19 Impact at Our Lady
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following are now in effect at Our Lady:
- Public Masses and Confession will continue on their current schedules.
- Dispensation has been given to the Catholic faithful residing in Ohio and all Catholics currently in Ohio from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass indefinitely. Therefore, we will continue to provide Mass online each weekend.
- The parish office remains open on our usual schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 2 pm, but you should make an appointment if you need to come in. If you are able to take care of your business via email or phone, we highly recommend that you do so.
- Studies, prayer groups, social/fellowship groups, and any other meetings and events may now begin meeting in-person on campus again, at the discretion of each Ministry Leader. If you are unsure if, where, or how your group is meeting, please contact your ministry leader!
- Anyone attending Mass or any other events in-person on the Our Lady campus must adhere to the following precautions:
- Every other pew in the Nave is blocked off for social distancing.
- Members of the same family/household can sit together, but please allow 6 feet of distance between households.
- Everyone over the age of 2 should wear a face covering over their mouth and nose, unless they have a medical condition that exempts them from doing so.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at all main entrances and exits of the Church, and everyone should use them as they enter and leave the building. We also encourage everyone to bring personal hand sanitizer to use before receiving Communion.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing continue to take place throughout our facilities.
- Please take some time to pray for this difficult situation, and especially for all of those who are suffering from illness and disease or from economic impacts of the pandemic.
Daily Mass resumed on Tuesday, May 26, 2020. We kept our pre-coronavirus schedule of Monday through Friday at 8:30 am.
Weekend Masses resumed the weekend of May 30/31, 2020. We have a new Mass schedule of 5 pm on Saturday, and 8:30 am, 11:30 am, and 5 pm on Sunday. Many new procedures will be in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Due to increasing crowds at our weekend Masses, we will begin a new Mass schedule on Sunday, April 4, 2021. Our new Mass times will be: Saturday at 5pm, and Sunday at 8 am, 10 am, and 12 noon.
Because the dispensation for the Sunday obligation to attend Mass is in place, we are going to continue to make Mass available online from Our Lady each week. We live stream the Sunday 8:30 am Mass each week on our YouTube channel. We will also keep the recording up on our channel for those who wish to view Mass later in the day.
Will Confession be offered?
Confession is now back to our pre-pandemic schedule of Saturdays from 4 pm to 4:30 pm, or anytime by appointment. The confessional is located inside the Nave. It is the door on the left as you enter from the gathering space.
What about Baptism?
Baptisms are now being scheduled again! Although in normal times we usually celebrate baptisms during Mass, we can work with you to accommodate your comfort level of crowds at this time. Please contact Karen Cook for more information at 614.875.9435 or email her.
COVID-19 News Updates
- Join us for the Third Sunday of Easter
- Compline this Sunday
- Join us for Mass for Divine Mercy Sunday!
- Join us for Holy Week!
- New Letter from Bishop Brennan
- Join us for Mass | Palm Sunday
- Stations of the Cross 03.26.21
- Join us for Mass | Fifth Sunday of Lent
- Holy Week and Easter Schedule
- New Mass Schedule
- Join us for Mass | Fourth Sunday of Lent
- Stations of the Cross Tonight!