COVID-19 Impact at Our Lady
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following are now in effect at Our Lady:
- Public Masses and Confession will continue on their current schedules.
- The obligation to attend Sunday Mass has resumed.
- We will continue to provide Mass online each weekend.
- Please take some time to pray for this difficult situation, and especially for all of those who are suffering from illness and disease or from economic impacts of the pandemic.
Daily Mass resumed on Tuesday, May 26, 2020. We kept our pre-coronavirus schedule of Monday through Friday at 8:30 am.
Weekend Masses are now Saturday at 5pm, and Sunday at 8 am, 10 am, and 12 noon.
We will continue to make Mass available online from Our Lady each week. We live stream the Sunday 8:30 am Mass each week on our YouTube channel. We will also keep the recording up on our channel for those who wish to view Mass later in the day.
Will Confession be offered?
Confession is now back to our pre-pandemic schedule of Saturdays from 4 pm to 4:30 pm, or anytime by appointment. The confessional is located inside the Nave. It is the door on the left as you enter from the gathering space.
What about Baptism?
Baptisms are now being scheduled again! Although in normal times we usually celebrate baptisms during Mass, we can work with you to accommodate your comfort level of crowds at this time. Please contact Karen Cook for more information at 614.875.9435 or email her.
COVID-19 News Updates
- COVID Update: Masks at Mass
- Join us for Mass: Pentecost
- New Statement from the Ohio Bishops – Obligation to Attend Mass Resumes June 5/6
- Join us for the Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Join us for the Fifth Sunday of Easter
- Join us for the Fourth Sunday of Easter
- Join us for the Third Sunday of Easter
- Compline this Sunday
- Join us for Mass for Divine Mercy Sunday!
- Join us for Holy Week!
- New Letter from Bishop Brennan
- Join us for Mass | Palm Sunday