Great news! Beginning Wednesday, May 20 at noon the Blessed Sacrament Chapel will be open again 24/7 for personal prayer. The following measures are to be strictly observed:
- To enter the chapel for personal prayer, you must use the southeast entrance that leads directly to the chapel.
- Please bring your personal hand sanitizer and use it prior to entering the chapel, before and after touching anything once inside the chapel, and after you leave the building. We will also have sanitizer at the door.
- Disinfectant wipes will be placed by the door. We ask that each person who comes to pray to please wipe down anything you have touched before you leave.
- No more than 8 people should be in the chapel at any time. If you arrive and find 8 people already praying, please wait outside in your car until someone leaves the chapel.
- We ask that anyone 2 years of age or older wear a mask or face covering at all times while inside the chapel.
- 6-foot social distance must be maintained at all times. The cloth chairs will be temporarily replaced with metal folding chairs so that they may be more thoroughly sanitized. They will be spaced apart and are not to be moved.
- Please note that the door to the Nave will be locked and thus bathrooms will not be available.
- Please stay home if you have any signs of illness or have been in contact with anyone suspected of illness, including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, cold, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headache, or GI issues.
- Please use your best judgement and stay home if you feel uncomfortable for any reason or if you are at risk.